Formula Report Generator
Sometimes your spreadsheets might have become too complex with many complex formulas and dependencies hidden and located in different places. You need a simple mechanism to see all the forumlas in one location. Or maybe you just want to quickly find out why your financial templates are giving you incorrect figures. It could be due to incorrect formulas.
The Formula Report Generator allows you to generate all the formulas in your spreadsheet in one worksheet quickly and easily.
The following is a screenshot of how you can activate and use the Formula report generator.
- Internal Forumlas - Formulas within this workbook.
- External Forumlas - Formulas that refer to other workbooks.
Dynamic Ranges Namer
The Dynamic Ranges Namer add-in allows you to create many different types of Dynamic Named Ranges that can expand across columns or rows. Dynamic Named Ranges is extremly useful for pivot tables and charts.
The following Range Type is supported:
- Numbers - Range containing numbers only
- Text and Numbers - Range containing numbers and text
- Last Text Entry - Range up to the last text entry
- Last Numeric Entry - Range up to the last numeric entry
- Monthly - January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Weekly - Week1..Week52
- Day of Month - Day1..Day31
- Linked to a single Cell - To a specific cell
The Calendar Generator allows you to generate a worksheet calendar very quickly for references purpose. It breaks down the calendar into months, date and day of week. This allows you to reference dates from other places of the worksheet.
Sheet Creator and Sorter
The Sheet Creator and Sorter add in is useful in helping you create many named worksheets at one go. For example, you need to create worksheets named from January to December for reporting purposes
or you need to display revenue figures for the past twenty years etc.
You can simply bring up this add-in to help you achieve that easily.
- Financial Years - FY1901, FY1902, FY1903...FY2050
- Weekdays - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Months - January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Years - 1900, 1901, 1902...2050
- Quarters - Qtr1, Qtr2, Qtr3, Qtr4
- Days - Day1, Day2.....Day1460
- Weeks - Week1, Week2, Week3...Week208
- Ascending - Sort in ascending order
- Descending - Sort in descending order
Random Number Generator
The Random Number Generator allows you to generate many random numbers and place them in the cells of a worksheet.
- Lowest Number - The smallest or lowest number to be generated.
- Highest Number - The largest or highest number to be generated.
- Number of Random Number - Number of random numbers to be generated.
Conditional Row Deletion
The Conditional Row Deletion add-in allows you to delete rows of data based on conditions specified in the wizard.
The following options are supported:
- All Matches - Include the entire active sheet
- Selected Column Only - Match values in the currently selected column
- Error Types
- All Types - all the specified values below
- Nominated Text - Key in a text as a matching criteria.
Duplication Report Generator
The Duplication Report Generator allows you to generate a report to count the duplicates and occurrences of
items in your worksheet. A unique list of data is also generated.
After selecting the range to run the duplication report on, the following will be generated
- Total number of items
- Number of duplicates
- Number of occurences for each item
The Scheduler is useful in circumstances where you will need certain macros
to be run at certain time. Or maybe you want to send yourself a reminder while you
are busy tabulating your spreadsheets.
- Time - Execute the following at the specified time.
- Reminder - Send a Message Dialog reminder.
- Open Workbook - The workbook filename will need to be provided.
- Run Existing Macro - The name of the macro to be executed will need to be entered.
Back to ConnectCode Deluxe Add-In for Excel